Thursday, March 29, 2007

The first post...

Hmm...i've wanted to start blogging for the longest time and now that I'm sitting down to write my first post I'm suffering from a bit of a block. You only have one chance to write that perfect first post so I guess I'm feeling the pressure. Now if that doesn't give you a sense of the way my brain works...

I guess I'll just have to write about one of my favourite things - the BROADWAY MUSICAL! Today I've been listening to the Max Broadway internet radio station on the iTunes for about 4 hours straight. I didn't realize that I was lip-synching along with it until my co-worker Jason caught me and joined in on the final chorus of Hello Dolly.

Picture it...


...on the 2nd floor of the Canadian Music Centre National Office. There's always time for a dance break if you ask me.

Jazz hands.