Thursday, April 5, 2007

A Carb Detox is in Order

Now...don't get me wrong...I've known that I have a carb addiction since the mid nineties. I even went so far as to go completely wheat free for about 6 months in 2002 to see if I could overcome this addiction.

What I didn't expect was that I would allow myself to become completely obsessed with granola - of all things! It all started last Sunday when I purchased a box of Our Compliments raisin & almond granola. I opened the box on Sunday afternoon and had a small bowl for a snack.

Since then I've had it every morning for breakfast, ate it for dinner one evening, snacked on it and had even some for dessert the other night. The box is now gone...and I am relieved. I can start the detox process and move on with my life.

Granola now is on list of things not allowed in my apartment - along with chocolate, potato chips, and gummy bears. Why wasn't I born with ANY will power?!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Tips and Tricks blog said...

I love that idea. Great post!

January 16, 2018 at 7:51 AM  
Anonymous Dr. Rajesh Sharma said...

Thanks for knowing exactly when to tell me what I want to hear, when I want to hear it the most.

February 26, 2018 at 4:51 AM  
Anonymous Dr. Balamurugan M said...

Thanks for sharing that. It was fun reading it. :-)

April 7, 2018 at 5:36 AM  
Anonymous Dr. Satyavrat Arya said...

That is great to hear, thank you for reading!

June 7, 2018 at 5:02 AM  
Anonymous Health and Wellness Blog India said...

Thank you, that was just an awesome post!!!

June 11, 2018 at 1:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home