Monday, April 23, 2007

Taste the Rainbow

Every once in a while you come across something that you just know is going to change your life. Well...it happened to me today.

I was offered an orange flavoured Twizzler. I have to say that I was quite intrigued but at the same time very sceptical. I tried to not get my hopes up...as I had done so many times in the past. I didn't want to create unrealistic candy expectations. [flashback to the mid 1980's - a young Steven gagging on a cola flavoured candy]

I am here to say that I was impressed...so much so that I tested out the watermelon flavour as well. I think it may just become my candy of choice for 2007.

And what good timing - available just in time for Pride Week!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Urology Surgery in India said...

Thanks for sharing post – much appreciated and now following you! Looking forward to your Post....

June 5, 2018 at 2:28 AM  
Anonymous Dr. Samit Chaturvedi said...

Thank you, that was just an awesome post!!!

June 8, 2018 at 5:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home