Friday, May 25, 2007

Happy Early Birthday to Me!

Well...I said I wasn't going to lease another car...that I was going to join the legion of commuters who really solely on the TTC, their bikes and their own two feet.

That was before I saw the cutest car ever! Somehow the stars where in alignment yesterday and the Suzuki dealership where I leased my last car made an offer I couldn't refuse - end my lease a month early move directly to this little orange wonder. Best of all - I get it on my birthday!

WEEEEEEEEE!

The only thing is that the bf hates orange - getting him over that will be a long term process. I'm totally up to the challenge.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Tips and Tricks blog said...

I love that idea. Awesome Post..

January 16, 2018 at 9:23 AM  
Anonymous jaypee hospital said...

Amazing amount of great, actionable advice. I will keep coming back to this for a while to try and implement many of these! Thanks!

March 14, 2018 at 4:43 AM  
Anonymous Dr. Surendran R said...

Thanks for sharing that. It was fun reading it. :-)

April 7, 2018 at 6:26 AM  
Anonymous Dr. KK Talwar said...

Thanks for sharing that. It was fun reading it. :-)

June 7, 2018 at 5:41 AM  
Anonymous Health and Wellness Blog India said...

Thank you, that was just an awesome post!!!

June 28, 2018 at 1:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home