Friday, May 25, 2007

Defying Gravity...today's guilty pleasure

I am a classically trained singer / french horn player and as such I have for a number of years tried to come to terms with my love for a lot of music that is most definitely not within the classical music genre. I guess I just have had to learn that some music is good for the brain and the rest...well...its good for the spirit.

This afternoon I am finding that my spirits are flying high as a result of both an impending dinner date at Canoe (thanks to my amazing bf) and Idina Menzel's single version of Defying Gravity - yes from the mega hit musical Wicked.

Nothing better than feeling like a thirteen year old girl the day before your 32nd b-day...at least according to me.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Medical Value Travel India said...

Thank you, that was just an awesome post!!!.....

January 4, 2018 at 6:49 AM  
Anonymous Medical Value Travel India said...

its very cute. thanks too share.....

January 5, 2018 at 1:48 AM  
Anonymous Tips and Tricks blog said...

I love that idea. Awesome Post..

January 13, 2018 at 1:31 AM  
Anonymous Dr. U Meenakshisundaram said...

Thanks for sharing that. It was fun reading it. :-)

April 6, 2018 at 6:39 AM  
Anonymous Health and Wellness Blog India said...

That is great to hear, thank you for reading!

May 8, 2018 at 4:53 AM  
Anonymous Penile Implant said...

That is great to hear, thank you for reading!

June 1, 2018 at 4:21 AM  
Anonymous Dr. Sudhir Kumar Garg said...

That was a VERY interesting one! Seriously interesting.

June 4, 2018 at 5:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home